Heltun Touch Panel Switch Solo, 1 button 1 gang, Internal ambient, temperature, humidity sensor, Black glass Silver frame
- View all variations as list
Model Style Model Availability PriceHE-TPS01-SWIn stock EGP2,790.00HE-TPS04-SWIn stock EGP3,160.00HE-TPS01-SKIn stock EGP2,790.00HE-TPS05-SKIn stock EGP3,290.00HE-TPS02-SWIn stock EGP2,910.00HE-TPS03-SKIn stock EGP3,040.00HE-TPS05-SWIn stock EGP3,290.00HE-TPS02-SKIn stock EGP2,910.00HE-TPS04-SKIn stock EGP3,160.00HE-TPS03-SWIn stock EGP3,040.00
- — 12 months warranty
- — 14 Days Return
- — Different payment methods
- — Prices are VAT Inclusive
- — Cash on delivery
- — Visa, MasterCard and Meeza
- — Through Accept Kiosks
- — Digital wallets
The HELTUN HE-TPS is an advanced programmable Z-Wave Plus v2 touch panel switch that controls many devices, including lights, dimmers, blinds, curtains, door locks, motorized valves, roller shutters, and more.
HE-TPS01-SK in particular is a one touch button with one relay channel with stylus glossy black glass face and silver frame.
Up to five channel relays with dry contacts & 5 Amp load each.
HELTUN Advanced Zero-Cross Technology delivers greatly increased longevity & reliability of the system.
SIX WAYS TO PLAY
The HELTUN Touch Panel Switch comes in six different configurations to fit any need:
• sexto: five relay channels, independently configurable with six buttons
• quinto: five relay channels, independently configurable
• quarto: four relay channels, independently configurable
• trio: three relay channels, independently configurable
• duo: two relay channels, independently configurable
• solo: one relay channel, independently configurable
Whether one switch or five, the HELTUN Touch Panel Switch is still "Impossibly Thin" and
CHOOSE YOUR STYLE
The Touch Panel Switch is available in 30 combinations to integrate seamlessly with your interior design. Five frames (silver, chrome, gloss black, matte black, & white), and six glass colours (white, black, yellow, green, red and blue) let you match any environment, style, or taste.
Designed to be powerful, efficient and stylish, at 9 mm thick the Touch Panel Switch is ‘Impossibly Thin’ and good-looking on your wall.
INPUTS & OUTPUTS
The main power input can be either 85-265VAC or 12-48VDC.
There are five relay outputs each with a maximum 5 Amp load.
There are also two independent inputs for relay channels which allow control of systems with different power sources, or to use outputs as dry contacts: e.g. to switch On/Off 220VAC lights and control motorized valves with 24VDC power.
Input 1 with the required power source is for relay channels 1, 2 and 3, which can carry a maximum 15 Amp load.
Input 2 with the required power source is for relay channels 4 and 5, which can carry a maximum 10 Amp load.
Each relay channel uses HELTUN Advanced Zero-Cross Technology to deliver greatly increased longevity & reliability of your system.
KNOW HOW MUCH ENERGY YOU USE
The HELTUN built-in Power Consumption System precisely monitors how much energy you used during any particular day, week, or month. Do your current light switches do that?
Just specify the consumption of the load in watts for each relay channel and the Relay Switch quinto logic will calculate total consumption relative to the time since the output was in the ‘ON’ state.
We have also designed the circuitry so it draws almost zero watts to power itself when in standby mode. This saves you energy and money especially if your home is equipped with many HELTUN products.
1) Each of the five buttons can control any relay output. Also, the output of 1-5 relays can be controlled by each button.
2) There are five modes that can be configured for each button:
3) Relay outputs can be controlled by a timer. For example, pressing a button can switch a relay ON, and after a specified time it can automatically be switched OFF (or vice-versa: OFF, then ON). This function can be used to open or close garage doors, gates, blinds, curtains, locks, etc., and then return them to their previous state with no additional input.
4) Each touch-sensitive ‘button’, its backlight, and associated relay output, can be independently managed by a Z-Wave controller or associated device - and can run scenes with the backlight indicating scene state or device status.
MOTORIZED DEVICE CONTROLS
The HELTUN Touch Panel Switch does a lot more than just control house lights. You can use it to control motorized blinds, curtains, garage doors, driveway gates, and electric locks. You have full control over programming different buttons for specific functions.
For example, you can designate the top left button to raise the living room blinds, and the bottom left button to lower them. In this mode, if the blinds are rising and you then touch the down button, the system will automatically cancel the UP command and initiate a DOWN command, or vice-versa.
The system also calculates the position of the blinds when fully opened or closed and automatically stops the motor when it reaches the UP or DOWN limit.
If you have installed a door sensor - as on a garage door - you can associate that sensor with the button backlight to indicate the actual UP or DOWN state of the door.
SCHEDULES & SCENARIOS
Using the internal timekeeping of the HELTUN Touch Panel Switch, you can create schedules for some devices.
Scenarios can also be created that allow connected devices to be triggered by a sensor.
The possibilities for adding convenience and comfort are endless and limited only by the creativity of the owner or installer of the HELTUN Touch Panel Switch.
HELTUN Touch Panel Switches can be easily installed into any standard electrical junction box (square or round).
Installation must only be performed by someone trained in handling high voltage electrical systems.
• Front frame dimensions: 89x89x9mm
• Back dimensions: 53x53x28mm
• Material: Flame retardant plastic, tempered glass
• 4 frame colors: Silver, Chrome, Black, White
• 6 glass colors: White, Black, Yellow, Green, Red, Blue
• 1 sensitive capacitive touch button
• Red and Blue color LED back light for each button
• 3 levels adjustable brightness for back light
• Operating temperature: -10°C – +60°C
• Power supply: 100VAC – 250VAC, 50Hz/60Hz
• Power consumption: 1.5W
• 1 relay with resistive load up to 5A
• Relay life time: 100.000 switches
• Internal ambient brightness sensor
• Internal temperature sensor
• Measurement range: -40°C to +125°C
• Accuracy: ±0.5°C
• Internal humidity sensor
• Measurement range: 0 – 80%RH
• Accuracy: ±3.0%RH
• IP class: IP21
• Z-Wave Frequency: 868,4 Mhz
• Z-Wave SDK: V7.11.1
• Z-Wave Plus module: ZGM130S
- Touch panel switch
- Back plate
- Screw set
No posts found