Heltun Fan Coil Thermostat, Z-Wave Thermostat for A/C and electrical/underfloor heating, Black glass Silver frame
- — 12 months warranty
- — 14 Days Return
- — Different payment methods
- — Prices are VAT Inclusive
- — Cash on delivery
- — Visa, MasterCard and Meeza
- — Through Accept Kiosks
- — Digital wallets
The HE-FT01 is HELTUN’s advanced programmable thermostat for air conditioners and heating systems that is ‘impossibly thin’ on the wall while being packed full of features. It delivers highly accurate comfort control using proprietary technology and four built-in sensors. Even though it stands out only 9mm from the wall, it provides all the information you need at-a-glance without having to touch the display.
You can monitor and control the HE-FT01 from anywhere in the world using a Z-Wave hub and your smartphone.* And because it uses the Z-Wave 700 Platform, SmartStart, and S2 Security, the HE-FT01 can be placed up to 100 meters away from the hub and is a snap to install. Best of all, real-time and cumulative energy consumption meters help you save money on energy costs while staying comfortable all year long.
The HELTUN HE-FT01 is part of an entire line of smart, connected products designed to provide the best technology has to offer without compromising stylish living.
HELTUN thermostat integrates seamlessly into your interior design and is available in 30 combinations:
5 frames (silver, chrome, white, gloss and matte black) and 6 glass types (white, black, yellow, green, red, blue)
ADDITIONAL SENSORS THAT
HELP YOU SAVE ENERGY
When an electronic device carries out its function, a certain amount of heat is generated. As a result, the ambient temperature is usually reported incorrectly, with merely a 1.5-2.0 degrees Celsius precision. HELTUN engineers added two additional internal sensors that consider excess heat generated from the device itself, whilst a special compensating software calculates the ambient temperature with an incredible 0.2-0.3 degrees Celsius precision.
INPUTS & OUTPUTS
The HELTUN Fan Coil Thermostat has 5 relay outputs each with max 5A load and two independent inputs for relay channels which allow it to control systems with different power sources for Fan Speed and heating/cooling control. It is possible or to use outputs as dry contacts. E.g. to Input 1 with the required power source is for relay channels 1, 2 and 3, which can be loaded up to a max 15A and used for fan speed control.
Input 2 with the required power source is for relay channels 4 and 5, which can be loaded up to a max 10A and used for heating/cooling control
SAFE & SAVE
In case of a power cut or disconnection from the main power source, internal memory is not erased – once you switch the device back on, all your saved settings will be fully functional.
To prevent children from meddling with your thermostat settings, you can activate the special child-safe mode.
HELTUN devices can be easily installed into any standard wall socket (rectangular or round type).
• Front frame dimensions: 89x89x9mm
• Back dimensions: 53x53x28mm
• Material: Flame retardant plastic, tempered glass
• 4 frame colors: Silver, Chrome, Black, White
• 6 glass colors: White, Black, Yellow, Green, Red, Blue
• LCD: 73x42mm, black with white icons
• 6 sensitive capacitive touch buttons
• Operating temperature: -10°C – +60°C
• Power supply: 100VAC – 230VAC, 50Hz/60Hz
• Power consumption: 1.5W • 5 relays with resistive load up to 5A each
• 2 relays for cooling and heating valves
• 3 relays for fan speed
• 2 independent relays input, dry contact type
• Relay life time: 100.000 switches
• Internal ambient brightness sensor
• Internal temperature sensor
• Measurement range: -40°C to +125°C
• Accuracy: ±0.5°C
• Internal humidity sensor
• Measurement range: 0 – 80%RH
• Accuracy: ±3.0%RH
• IP class: IP21
• Z-Wave Frequency: 868,4 Mhz
• Z-Wave SDK: V7.11.1
• Z-Wave Plus module: ZGM130S
- Fan coil thermostat
- Back plate
- Screw set
No posts found