Fostex powered, 3-way 96 watt tri-amplifier professional audio speaker, Black, Pair
- — 12 months warranty
- — 14 Days Return
- — Different payment methods
- — Prices are VAT Inclusive
- — Cash on delivery
- — Visa, MasterCard and Meeza
- — Through Accept Kiosks
- — Digital wallets
The PM841 is the very first 3-way monitor speaker from Fostex consisting of 8-inch woofer, 4-inch midrange and 3/4-inch tweeter. Powered by a 60W, 18W and 18W independent amplifier for wider frequency range reproduction - a first for a Fostex PM-series monitor.
- Thoroughly engineered 8" woofer, 4" midrange and 3/4" tweeter driven by 60W, 18W and 18W independent power amplifier respectively.
- The built-in channel divider provides ideally overlapped frequency crossovers for smoothest connections between the drivers.
- The midrange and tweeter are positioned symmetrically on the Left and Right to minimize the physical height of the enclosure boxes as well as to minimize the affect of diffraction.
- The woofer and the midrange are housed in an individual chamber respectively inside the enclosure box to have little interference between the drivers.
- 3-step level adjustments are provided for HIGH at +1/0/-1 dB and LOW at +3/0/-3 dB.
- The diaphragm for the woofer and the midrange is highly rigid with moderate internal loss being made of highly elastic Kevlar papered by Fostex's original engineering to reproduce any type of input source.
- The tweeter diaphragm is UFLC (Urethane Film Laminated Cloth) soft dome type to reproduce any types of high frequencies keeping its own transparency.
- Black matt finished front baffle.
- 2 x inputs: TRS balanced and XLR balanced.
|Drivers||Low Frequency: 8" (20 cm) cone speaker
Mid-range: 4" (10 cm) cone speaker
High Frequency: 0.75" (19 mm) soft dome tweeter
|Frequency Response||50 Hz to 25 kHz, +/- 3 dB|
Connector: 1/4" (6.3 mm) balanced TRS
Input Level: -10 dBV
Impedance: 20 kΩ or more
Connector: XLR-3-31, balanced
Input Level: 4 dBu
Impedance: 20 kΩ
|Output Power||Low Frequency: 60 W
Mid: 18 W
High Frequency: 18 W
|Controls||Low: +/- 3 dB @ approximately 60 Hz
High: +/- 1 dB @ approximately 10 kHz
|Power Consumption||60 W|
|Power Requirements||230 V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||270 x 432 x 290 mm|
- 2x Speakers (L & R)
- 2x Power Cables
No posts found